Pattern Imprinted Concrete
Imprinted Concrete is a method used for laying high strength concrete and applying both the chosen colour and pattern to the surface of the mix in situ. Provided it is laid correctly there are many advantage for using this product on driveways, patios, paths, pool surrounds or any other area requiring a suitable hard standing.
Benefits of Pattern Imprinted Concrete Driveways
- All the strength of 100-150mm of fibre reinforced 30 newton concrete pattern imprinted concrete driveway paving from Ringway Driveway Design, the patios and driveways professionals
- A firm compacted sub-base and crack control joints to minimise any cracking.
- The attractive appearance of cobbles, slate or blocks with no sinking or spreading.
- Pattern Imprinted Concrete lends huge versatility to features such as steps and flower borders.
- The bespoke design of each individual impressed driveway makes it unique.
- Planning Permission is rarely required as we deal with all those requirements within the driveway design.
- Low maintenance sealed surface enabling oil spillages to be easily removed.